Monday, July 1, 2013

Celebrating YOU! 1,000 Twitter Followers


From the Executive Offices (which is my bedroom) of Mister Linzie Starr 'Captain Linz'
See Sharp Run


To: YOU! The blog reader, the tweeter, the Facebook liker. This letter and post is especially for you:

Dear You!

Today marks a very special day for me. Never in a million years did I think I would be tweeting and blogging about running. Not just about running, but about marathon races, athletic products, nutrition, and spilling my signature Inspirational Tea with all of you. This was never my initial design. When I first began my blog almost a year ago, it was meant to capture thoughts about the races I was participating in. Fast forward to today, and my blog has become a source of inspiration and a well of knowledge for you. It has become an authority for running information, and a haven for you to come to receive some good vibrations.

I do not do this for myself solely anymore. When I read your tweets, receive your messages, and meet you in person, I can clearly see the impact my words have on you. Words Mean Things. This blog is for you! I do this because you read it. I tweet because you interact with me and we share and learn from one another. I connect with you, as you you connect with me.

Today, I am happy to say I have 1,000 Twitter followers! Now, for some people that may not be a big deal. But to me it is HUGE! This is all grassroots. When I started tweeting and blogging, I had NO CLUE what I was doing...and to this day I learn new things. I love that it evolves and matures. It is like my baby. This brand is my baby! Thank you for being part of it's formative years...the best part is you don't have to do diapers.



You care about the things that I say. You look to me for advice. You count on me for a laugh. You come here to get your life, one mile at a time! You can expect me to always encourage you remind you that you are incredible!

You as a person, an athlete, a supporter, a friend mean the world to me! I genuinely care about people...it is in my nature. I can not tell you how grateful I am to be able to share my words with you. Further, I am grateful you read and listen! There are so many awesome running blogs out there...I am honestly just a beginner in comparison to some of these people. But the fact that you take the time to read and comment on what I have to say means the world to me! The collage above is a set of photos of followers and friends who I have touched through social media! Please continue to support me and I will support you in return. You are incredible! I appreciate you! Thank you for supporting See Sharp Run! Thank you Thank You Thank you!

With Love Like Hilary Duff
-The Captain


No comments:

Post a Comment